Terms and conditions
- Payment, strictly within 30 days from the issue of invoice, by bank transfer or cheque.
The laboratory reserves the right to withhold goods if payment exceeds 60 days from date of invoice.
- Frameworks will remain the property of the laboratory until full payment has been received.
- Chrome frameworks are constructed to the specification prescribed on the lab docket. The laboratory is not responsible for the suitability of the specification.
- Prices may be subject to change without prior notice. It is the client’s responsibility to fill out the lab docket correctly and thoroughly. Failure to do so may result in incorrect or late frameworks.
- The laboratory endeavours to interpret and follow the client’s instructions correctly. If however a mistake is made the laboratory will rectify the situation as quickly as production techniques allow. The laboratory will not compensate Dentists fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
- Dentists and laboratories are required to supply impressions and models of the correct dimensions to ensure final fit quality of the framework.
- By fitting the framework on receipt of invoice, the client accepts that the laboratory has produced the framework to the correct value and specification to the satisfaction of the client.
- The laboratory may levee an express charge for cases when delivery is required sooner than the advised turnaround.
- The laboratory will dispatch work to reach the client on the date specified on the lab docket. If for any reason this has not been possible, the laboratory will dispatch the work to the client at the earliest opportunity. The Laboratory will not compensate Dentists fees, consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
- New frameworks are guaranteed for twelve months providing they remain unaltered and have been used only for the designed purpose.